Terms & Conditions
ANTECH Imaging Services (AIS) holds all user information and data in the highest regard. AIS uses industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information and data. However, we do not guarantee complete security, as it does not exist on the internet. Data is accessed only for the purposes of technical support and billing. Data mining is strictly prohibited and can only take place with express written permission from the owner of said data.
- AIS does not give out information about any users, their clinic, or their data.
- AIS will not use your email for marketing, only for information pertinent to AIS.
- Any access to data is logged under “Tracking” on a patient by patient basis, and this information is available to the data owner at any time.
Corporate Use Policy
The users of www.antechimagingservices.com understand that ANTECH Imaging Services is a Web site that connects general practitioners and specialists. ANTECH Imaging Services accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any content that is entered/uploaded by either general practitioners or specialists. The opinions of both the general practitioners and the specialists are their own and not endorsed or supported by Antech Imaging Services in any fashion. By logging in to this site, you have stated that you understand this statement and agree to all terms.
The ANTECH Imaging Services Web portal has some restrictions. The following are unacceptable uses of the ANTECH Imaging Services Internet Service:
- Illegality in any form, including but not limited to activities such as unauthorized distribution or copying of copyrighted files, violation of copyright or other intellectual property rights of any author or publisher, harassment, fraud, and other illegal activities.
- Net abuse, including but not limited to activities such as using a nonexistent e-mail return address on a commercial solicitation, or spamming. ANTECH Imaging Services reserves the right to determine what constitutes abuse.
- Misuse of system resources, including but not limited to employing posts or programs which consume excessive CPU time or storage space. The Client will not seek to gain unauthorized access to the resources of the Portal, disrupt the intended use of the service, waste resources through such actions, destroy the integrity of computer-based information, or compromise the privacy of users.
- Security breaches. The Client will not divulge his/her login password to anyone else.
Complaints about violators of our policies should be directed to email@example.com. Each complaint will be investigated.
©2000,2001,2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007,2008,2009,2010 DarkHorse Telemedicine, DarkHorse Medical Ventures.
©2010 ANTECH Imaging Services All rights reserved.
All materials contained on this site are protected under United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or otherwise used without the prior written permission of ANTECH Imaging Services.