ANTECH Imaging Services is here to offer the support you need, when you need it. We can be reached via email at any time to answer any questions. For immediate concerns, we offer Web Ex remote support sessions, where we can assist you instantly.
How-To PDFs and Videos
How to Set Preferred and Non-Preferred Specialists
How to Change User Information
How to Link Studies to a Consult
Website Submission – Manual Upload
PennHIP Instructions – Study on Site
PennHIP Instructions – Manual Upload
AIS ECG System
1. When and why would I use telemedicine?
We recommend that you use telemedicine for ALL of your imaging and ECG studies. Consultation on challenging imaging, medicine, and surgical cases can help direct diagnostics and treatment. It’s the most efficient, cost-effective way to bring board certified specialists into your practice, to support you in providing the best care possible for your clients and their pets.
For more information click here
2. How do I create an account with ANTECH Imaging Services?
There are 2 ways to create an account with ANTECH Imaging Services.
- You can sign up through this website.
- There is a Register Now button on the homepage and at the bottom of every page of this site.
- You may contact our office by telephone.
- We are available 24/7/365 and can be reached at 877.727.6800.
- You can contact us by email.
- E-mail us at [email protected]
3. Is there a fee to create an account with ANTECH Imaging Services?
There is no fee to create an account with ANTECH Imaging Services.
4. Do I need special software?
ANTECH Imaging Services is a web-based service, and you do not need special software. A high-speed internet connection is recommended to facilitate the transmission of your images. Our well-trained technical staff will guide you through transmitting images from your digital equipment to our specialists.
5. When can I begin sending cases for consultations?
You can begin sending cases as soon as you set up an account and have technical support confirm communication between your digital equipment and the ANTECH Imaging Services site. We recommend that you spend a short time ( approx. 15-30 min) in training with technical support prior to sending your first case.
6. Does ANTECH Imaging Services work with any DR system?
As a web based system, ANTECH Imaging Services works with any DR system.
7. Does ANTECH Imaging Services support film radiographs?
8. Does ANTECH Imaging Services review ECG transmissions?
ANTECH Imaging Services has Board Certified Cardiologists on staff available to review your ECG transmissions. Please contact AIS technical support for more information on submitting ECGs at 877.727.6800 or [email protected]