1. When and why would I use telemedicine?
We recommend that you use telemedicine for ALL of your imaging and ECG studies. Consultation on challenging imaging, medicine, and surgical cases can help direct diagnostics and treatment. It’s the most efficient, cost-effective way to bring board certified specialists into your practice, to support you in providing the best care possible for your clients and their pets.
2. How do I create an account with ANTECH Imaging Services?
There are 2 ways to create an account with ANTECH Imaging Services.
- You can sign up through this website.
- There is a sign up button on the homepage
- A sign up button can also be found at the bottom of every page of this site
- You may contact our office by telephone
- We are available 24/7/365, however during peak hours, a return phone call from our staff may be necessary to complete the process. We can be reached at 877.727.6800.
- You can contact us by email.
- E-mail us to email@example.com
3. Is there a fee to create an account with ANTECH Imaging Services?
There is no fee to create an account with ANTECH Imaging Services. Sign up now to have the support of a board certified clinician in your practice today.
4. Do I need special software?
ANTECH Imaging Services is a web based service, you do not need special software. A high speed internet connection is recommended to facilitate the transmission of your images. Our well trained technical staff will guide you through transmitting images from your digital equipment to our specialists.
If you do not have digital equipment, you may send your film to an ANTECH Lab for film scanning digitization or talk to our technical staff about installing a scanner in your practice.
5. When can I begin sending cases for consultations?
You can begin sending cases as soon as you set up an account and have technical support confirm communication between your digital equipment and the ANTECH Imaging Services site. We recommend that you spend a short time ( approx. 15-30 min) in training prior to sending your first case.
6. Does ANTECH Imaging Services work with any DR system?
As a web based system, ANTECH Imaging Services works with any DR system. Our highly qualified technical staff can get you connected today.
7. Does ANTECH Imaging Services support film radiographs?
Yes, ANTECH Imaging Services supports film radiographs. If you do not have digital equipment, you may send your film to an ANTECH Lab for film scanning digitization or talk to our technical staff about installing a scanner in your practice.
8. Does ANTECH Imaging Services review ECG transmissions?
ANTECH Imaging Services has Board Certified Cardiologists on staff available to review your ECG transmissions. Please contact AIS technical support for more information on submitting ECGs – 877.727.6800 or firstname.lastname@example.org